Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bacon Cheddar Pie Burger

I was craving something super gooey, cheesy and salty last night. The best thing that could come to my mind was a cheeseburger. I didnt want the whole plain add a slice of cheese on top and call it a day. I wanted a crunch and I wanted that extra cheese! So I stuffed some shredded cheddar in the middle and some on top and added that heavenly piece of pork, bacon! Yea I probably could have called it a heart attack burger but it was so worth it. You can never have too much cheese, I say!

 

Here is what you will need:

1 lb of ground beef.
Shredded cheddar cheese
Bacon
Worcestershire Sauce
Salt and Pepper


Fry your bacon up! I do this before I mold my burgers, to get this step out the way and your bacon will be ready when your burgers are done.

Remember place your done bacon onto a plate with a paper towel, it soaks up that grease. You will have a nice crunchy bacon, mmm I could eat this stuff all day.

Now while your bacon is frying up go ahead and seperate 4 patties, and go ahead and mold them round and flat.


Take about 3 tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese and place in the center of one patty. With the other patty place that on top. Close the sides up so it holds the cheese inside.



Heat up a frying pan at med. temp. and drizzle some worchestshire sauce in it.

Place your patties in the frying pan and cover with a lid for 10 minutes.

Flip your patties over and cook for another 10 minutes covered.

Patties should be done if the juices are running clear, go ahead and top with some shredded cheese place lid back on for 5 minutes so your cheese melts.

Place your burger on a bun and top it off with your bacon and condiments of your choice.


This stuff is so cheesy, make sure you have tons of napkins ha ha!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment